October 2011 - The Guide To Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas has been published. It is a work of the partner parks, partner universities, other related partner, EUROPARC and the projectmanagement.
This brochure will show you how it can work. You will find:
Please download the complete guide here.
- Research results on how much tourism protected areas can cope with
- Visitor monitoring and management tools, that worked well for our partners
- Ways to involve regional stakeholders into public-private partnerships
- Planning processes and long-term action plans to develop tourism activity based on sustainable principles
- Solutions for sustainable transport to and within protected areas
- How ecolabels secure reliable standards for tourism products
- Marketing approaches for a responsible nature tourism